- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is one of the leading international sports marketing groups in the world. They cover all aspects of local and global sport events, from production to sponsorship and distribution of media rights.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: Beijing, P.R. China
• Working closely with the Group Communication, managing China’s corporate image
• Communicate major news around all key achievements and projects to media
• Handling media inquiries and daily media monitoring
• Draft internal newsletter and external press releases
• Assist the China MD in media related public speeches and opportunities
• Leading the design team, overlooking China’s publications, VI design and Chinese website
• Responsible for the media promotion and media services on site at major China serviced events, including media registration, media accommodation, media transportation, post-match press conference, etc.
• Managing official photo agency and obtain quality photos, deliver photos to key users including Communication, China Marketing, China Even.
• Build up and maintain smooth working relations with key general, sports, economy, lifestyle media nationally
• Closely coordinate and support digital communication
• Bachelor degree or above, Preferably major in Media
• A minimum of 8 years experience in the Media industry
• Excellent knowledge of and existing network in the sports industry
• Capable of handling multi-tasks, Great team worker
• Excellent communication and writing communication skills in both English and Mandarin
Information and Application
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.