- China - Shanghai
Our client is an international kindergarten catering to children from nursery to 6 years old. The school focuses on creating a learning inspiring environment through independent and group classes taught in both Mandarin and English equally.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for English Homeroom teachers to accompany the expansion of the school in China.
Location: Shanghai, China
- Cooperate with the Chinese co-teacher to meet the curriculum standards, based on the National Curriculum in England.
- Design project-based activities for the class to create an experience that’s relevant and enjoyable.
- Develop individual learning activities based on each student’s abilities, interests, and learning style.
- Develop appropriate lesson plan and assessment which measure students’ academic and social emotional learning
- Attend regular meetings with parents to discuss the progress of their children
- Assist the rest of the teaching team in organizing school activities such as field trips, birthday parties, kindergarten open day and social activities.
- Communicate learning targets and outcomes to colleagues, parents and students on a regular basis.
- Native English Speaker.
- University degree in Early Childhood education or related field
- Additional “special needs” qualifications preferred
- 5 years teaching experience in kindergarten or preschool
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Enthusiasm for education and Team spirit
- Good understanding of child psychology
- Extrovert, sociable, outgoing, caring character
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.