- General Management
- P.R. China - Kunming
Our client is a specialist and manufacturer of natural resin products for the food processing industry and a world leader on his market.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a General Manager to accompany the development of its activities in China.
Location: Kunming, P.R. China
- Serve as General Manager of the Joint Venture (55% foreign / 45% Chinese) and regularly interact with the board and report to Chairman/CEO (US Based).
- Supervise the activities of key direct reports in the area of purchasing, safety, manufacturing, logistics, financial and administration
- Take direct leadership of commercial and business development activities (interface with internal Group customers as well as existing and prospective third party customers) strengthening all administrative areas
- Take direct leadership of raw material purchasing outside of China
- Promote the Heath, Environment and Safety as well as Ethics procedures of the Group in his areas of responsibilities
- Interface with local authorities and if required other in the Group or third party entities
- Meet various budget commitments
- Lower risk associated with operations and comply with all legal, safety, business internal/external requirements
- Adapt strategy to further develop the operations
- Master degree in Science or Engineering degree, a specialization in a chemical-related field is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience, including a significant team management experience in China. GM experience is a plus.
- Autonomous and self-sufficient while remaining accountable to the rest of the organization
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, ability to manage people and projects, good administrator
- Autonomous, self-motivated and strong business sense.
- Full working proficiency (oral and written) in English
- Fluent spoken Mandarin is required, written is a plus.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application.