- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a consulting company providing Customer Experience Management solutions for the retail industry.
For this client, Talent Fishers is recruiting an Account Director to accompany the growth of the company in China.
Job location: Shanghai
Scope: Manage and develop relationships with key accounts for the company in China
Reporting to: Client Director
- Understand customers’ business, needs, challenges and priorities
- Define the scope of digital marketing projects including e-commerce and retail (offline) database synchronization, customer relationship management, and loyalty programs / direct marketing plans in cooperation with customers
- Prepare and present reports including Marketing recommendations to customers, database contact strategy, email and SMS marketing, Social Media marketing strategy
- Cooperate with the production team to finalize formal proposals of services to secure recurring assignments
- Manage the team of account managers to reach KPI and ensure customers’ satisfaction. Provide training, guidance and support.
- Strengthen relationship with existing clients of the group
- Ensure coordination between the client and the internal project team.
- Actively identify opportunities and development potential new accounts
- Draft sales proposals based on the identified requirements
- Follow-up ongoing assignments with clients, in particular with Marketing and CRM senior management to ensure the services are delivered with highest standards
- Manage customers’ expectations and collaborate with other departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Report on account management and business development on a regular basis
- Anticipate the needs in the market
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Management or Business Administration
- Experience in B2B or account management in China
- Previous experience within the digital, direct marketing or software sectors either in an agency or for a brand.
- Good understanding of email marketing, SMS marketing or SaaS CRM solutions preferred
- Experience in team management
- Strong customer service skills with business acumen
- Fluent in English, Chinese is a plus
- Detailed, organized and proactive individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.