- P.R.China - Shanghai
Our client is a European Market Research agency specialized in Qualitative researches with a broad international scope and dedicated to brand development. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Research Director to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job Location: Shanghai
Report line: China Managing Director (Foreigner)
- Help clients define their research needs and provide them with adapted multi-country or hybrid research solutions
- In charge of the whole qualitative research project, from initial client briefing to the final delivery of research outputs and recommendations.
- Implement and develop all research tools and techniques
- Take an active part in corporate projects aiming to grow and develop the company
- Manage and grow a client portfolio applying the quality and ethical standards along with financial governance
- Simplify complex findings, develop insightful recommendations and structure communications that promote constructive dialogues with diverse stakeholders in the public sector, private sector, civil society and international communities.
- University Degree, Bachelor or above, with minimum 5 years working experience in qualitative research in Asia/China
- Expertise in all sorts of qualitative methodologies with strong analytical abilities
- Strong interest in understanding consumer insights, shopper behaviors
- Proven ability to think strategically when it comes to marketing challenges and integrate the marketing perspective into the research
- Solid experience in client service, projects and accounts management
- Good commercial and business development sense
- Able to working independently and handle multi-tasks with the short timelines
- Pragmatic, flexible and driven by high-quality services
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both in Mandarin and English
- Willing to travel across China and/or Asia
Information and Application:
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Research Director” job offer.