- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is an international company specialized in supply chain, Logistics 3PL provider for a wide variety of FMCG, Medical Devices, consumer products and Retail Business. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Warehouse Manager (Experienced in Vision Care Business) to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: To assist the General Manager to run day-to-day operations and implementation of new business acquired by Business Development team especially for Vision Care business.
Reporting to: General Manager
• To run day-to-day operations and implementation of new business acquired by Business Development team especially for Vision Care business.
• Being responsible for entire Logistics Operations excellence through top line growth, quality assurance (QA), distribution and transport line.
• Overall in Vision Care Business with organize between Warehouse and hospital.
• Lead the execution of activities to ensure the daily work schedule is attained within the prescribed budget and in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
• Ensures effective communications with clients, employees, co-workers, supervisors, other work functions and other departments.
• Conducts regular reviews of client directed activities to ensure quality performance meeting or exceeding customer expectations and ensure internal quality measures and procedures are developed, implemented and continuously improved.
• Leading, directing and guiding the logistics and operations team with daily problem analysis, decision making to achieve KPIs.
• Integrating functional expertise and coordinating various cross-functional activities.
• Controlling and monitoring internal procedures to ensure all are smooth.
• Discussing with top management on Logistics, Operational and customer service issues/activities and to resolve problems.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Engineering or related field.
• At least 5 years experienced at the management level in either depth in Medical Device / Hospital or logistics field is required. Preferred candidate with Experience in Vision Care Business / Project Management / Logistics Operational of consumer products or Warehouse Management in Medical or FMCG business.
• Strong experience in WMS systems (Preferred Exceed Programs)
• Excellent in analytical, problem solving and organizing skills.
• Poses leadership character and can communicate well at all level
• Ability to work under pressure/ tight deadline as a team, self-motivated and be able to work independently
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.