- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is an international company specialized in providing complementary and alternative cancer treatments. The medical teams at our clinics, comprised of doctors with years of experience in Germany, Austria, Australia and Thailand, offer integrative cancer treatments that are scientifically proven, unique and personalised.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: Determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximising the Clinic's revenue and work closely with General Manager.
Reporting to: General Manager
- Be responsible for development and implementation of member service and retention strategies.
- Determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximising the Clinic's revenue and work closely with General Manager.
- Create lucrative sales targets and network business relations to corporate clients and new business entities.
- Ensure the sales targets set are met within the given deadline.
- Accurately forecast future sales and form sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Observe the market, identity trend and monitor the main competitors.
- Provide and ensure our clients to have high quality membership service and the enhancement of member usage and member satisfaction levels without compromising the company profits.
- Develop and promote product image and awareness by various campaigns. Work to achieve agreed goals and objectives.
- Prepare clinic presentation and all collateral for General Manager to review and promote to targeting clients to increase clinic's membership.
- Prepare sales proposal to clients incorporating clearly defined terms and conditions.
- Establish an effective sales call cycle for key customers, partners and contacts.
- Represent the company's business politics in various conferences, trade fairs and networking events to attract the clients.
- Develop and maintain a contact and customer database and generate reports based on facts to be presented to General Manager and Company's directors on a regular basis.
- Oversee and manage team as well as propose any amendment in the team member if necessary.
- Establish performance goal and continuously motivate team and inspire them to focus on the Company's goal.
- Control sales expenses and identify the best possible costs cutting.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle everyday situation quickly and effectively.
- Be responsible for any other duties as assigned.
- Over 5 year sales and marketing experience preferably in medical, hospitality or high end industry.
- Great personality, pleasant looking and well groomed.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English and both in spoken and written.
- Additional language skill is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking, positive thinking, good attitude, service-minded and good team work.
- Excellent coordination and time management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Must understand the basic business policies.
- High entrepreneurial spirit.
- Self-motivated and able to cope up with stress.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the Membership Sales Director job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application