- General Management
- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is a European leading advertising management technology company about to set up operations in Beijing.
With offices and customers worldwide, our client is experiencing rapid growth recent years.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a China Country Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job Location: Beijing
Scope: Create new business opportunities by consulting with strategic accounts (top comScore publishers or equivalent) and combine their long term businesses goals with the offering of our client.
Reporting to: Group CEO
- Recruit, develop, maintain and encourage a team of distinguished individuals (sales and sales support, operations and service, administrative) in order to develop the market and lead to the company's success worldwide
- Supervise the sales process from forecasting, analysis, consulting, negotiation to closing
- Collaborate with the technical teams to deliver reliable technical solutions, win the most complex deals and surpass the Country's sales targets in innovative ways
- Establish the company brand and community in the market by networking, public speech, and participation in professional events and associations; develop the breadth and width of market awareness to obtain a sound and premium pipeline for further opportunities and set ambitious goal for yourself and your team
- Connect and nurture deep and credible relationships with top executives at large publishers both inside and outside the sales process, build strategic business and marketing relationships and coordinate strategic initiatives with chosen partners
- Support customers to develop optimal solutions, cooperate with Product Management and Service teams to meet customers’ needs and influence negotiations on products and services recommendations
- Responsible for compliance to local laws and regulations as the top manager and legal representative of the company in China
- At least a Master's degree related to business or technology
- Solid track of prominent leadership skills, experiences in founding or governing a legal entity
- At least 10 years’ experience of strategic accounts selling, preferably with publishers or media owners
- Work experience in a distributed organization across borders
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strategic thinker with a strong analytical ability
- Lead by influence
- Quick adapter to a changing and complex environment
- Imaginative and open-minded
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- Enthusiastic to work in a global / multicultural environment., experiences abroad is a plus
- Fluent both in Chinese and English