- Digital & E-Commerce
- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is a European premium cosmetics group.
Distributed in over 60 countries, our client is specialized in highly innovative skin care, anti-aging and medi-cosmetics solutions for professionals and consumers.
Our client is already established in China through retail and online presence.
The Group wishes to boost its online business. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a China Digital Manager to accompany the growth of their China activities.
• Fully own the e-commerce business of the group in China (e-retailers, social network)
• Audit the existing e-retail operations to ensure
• Localize the e-commerce activities based on China best practices and successful methodologies
• Develop, implement and supervise the best development strategies to reach set targets
• Monitor the profitability analysis, investment projects, risk assessment and financing structure design for the projects
• Create and maintain strong relationship with local partners to support the projects and explore new opportunities
• Report and cooperate with the Group International Digital Director to align the Chinese business with global positioning, localised for China markets
• Once results are achieved, hire, manage and train the China Digital team
• China E-Commerce expert with strong tactical sense and proven successful experiences
• A combination of agency and corporate brand digital manager is a strong plus
• A minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably within foreign invested companies in China
• Experience in premium cosmetics or luxury positioning is a strong plus
• Strong expertise with Chinese e-retailers and cross-border projects
• Strong expertise with Chinese paid media and Chinese social networks animation
• Strong management and functional skills; Excellent leadership, communication & negotiation skills
• Strong project management skills in an international reporting environment
• Analytical mindset, strategic thinker, strong business sense and result-driven
• Taste for luxury products
• Fluency both in Mandarin and English
Salary open, depending on experience and expertises.