- Sales/Business Develpoment/Export
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a leading European manufacturer specialized in providing high quality soft flooring solutions.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an Area Sales Manager Asia to accompany the growth of its activity in Asia.
- Create and develop relationships with all relevant Architects, Designers, Flooring Contractors, Property Developers, End User and distributors, wholesalers, agents in the territory
- Expand market and increase the sales in Asia (China, South- Korea, Malaysia, Japan ...)
- Collaborated with the International Export Manager, the Sales and Marketing Director and the respective local Country/Regional Partners to increase the growth of the company in Asia.
Reporting to: International Export Manger
Location: Open, Shanghai preferred
- Manage and develop the sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory:
- Build up and maintain the distribution network in Asia with a primary focus on China
- Maintain and develop the company's image by regular promotions and industrial activities
- Challenge and support the local sales team, agents and distributors to achieve the sales target while maintaining clients' satisfaction
- Support and participate major sales opportunities from organization and proposal development to contract negotiation
- Define the route of marketing and set up priorities and objectives
- Coordinate the business plans including annual sales and budget, marketing plans, regular reports from sales, marketing and operational performance
- Monitor and consult the management on marketing and creative trends, customer needs, local required norms and certifications, competitors' information
- Stimulate innovations and provide help to product development and customized solutions
- Be the trust advisor for the local partners and end users in both technical and aesthetic aspects of the products and solutions
- Bachelor degree in relevant field with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role, ideally within the floorcovering or textile decoration sector
- A good understanding of the floor coverings market's need and trends as well as the competitors' positioning
- Experience in developing new markets and negotiating agreements with distributors and partners within assigned region
- Experience in managing RFI/RFQ and project based sales processes
- A broad network of C-level contacts relevant to the job
- Familiar with CRM systems to manage Clients, Partners and Projects
- International and multicultural minded
- Strong entrepreneurial, independent and initiative spirit to profitably grow a business
- A passion for client satisfaction, excellence and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to travel frequently across Asia
- Fluent in English, French, Cantonese or Mandarin is considered a plus
Suitable applicants will be contacted within a month upon application.