- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is an international company manufacturing innovative products for multiple sectors such as electronics & displays, office & home supplies, healthcare & safety. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Senior Finance Counsel to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: To be the primary financial counsel for the Group helping create, direct and execute the strategy.
Reporting to: Regional Financial Manager
• Provide finance statement with analysis to business team to make decision and take action.
• Prepares feasibility studies for new investment and work with APAC to calculate Tax Benefit.
• Provides Rolling Profit and Loss by month to SEA with highlight key impact by monthly.
• Provides Management Report to Country Plant Manager (Profit and Loss, Headcount Projection and Spending) for review with SEA Region.
• Works closely with Production, Engineer and Supply Chain Team to set standard BOM and Unit Cost.
• Monitor and Control Expense by Projects to achieve operation income.
• Coach Production Team to understand more finance to ensure accuracy in production report.
• Maintains and improves company accounting system, internal controls, policies and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting processes.
• Ensured accuracy of month end closing activities both Factory and Non-Factory.
• Prepare financial audit and coordinate with Internal and External audit.
• Work with MD to develop financial model five-years plan (Strategic Plan) by use external data (IPI, GDP).
• Ensured accuracy of month end closing activities. such as accrue rebate, accrue advertise and promotion, accrue pending expenses, accrue cost of goods sold etc.
• Lead and Coach team to complete ad-hoc task.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Business Finance
• Solid analytical skills
• Excellent command of English, written and verbal
• Strong Business acumen
• Strategic mindset
• Proactive with ability to drive change
• SAP experience would be a plus
• Strong communication and influential skills
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.