- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a European company specialized in high-quality food supplements and cosmetics for health, fitness and beauty. They are in the MLM business or Direct Selling.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Marketing Communication Manager” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: To Develops and implements marketing strategies for new and existing products.
Reporting to: Director (Head Quarter Asia Pacific)
• Strategic planning for Product marketing strategy.
• Management products portfolio (personal beauty product and nutrition) and lifecycle.
• Develops and implements marketing strategies for new and existing products.
• Plans and conducts product training and strategizes brand messaging and communication plans
• Involves in planning and execution of products and business related events.
• Management of the company’s brand presence in the corporate website and all social media channels and, monitoring and conduct the analytic report.
• To create and produce all business support materials of the responsible corporate.
• Be responsible for Corporate Communication through Stakeholders engagement program and public relations.
• Create and execute the professional marketing jobs i.e. Product training, Professional Training, Company academy projects etc. to ensure the professional support to market and professional image of the company.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing or related fields
• At least 3 years experienced in Brand/Product Management or Marketing field
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Good command in English and computer-literate
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, negotiation communication skills
• Possess “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, a strong determination commitment to deliver results.
*Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application*