- Shanghai - Shanghai
Our client is currently looking for a dynamic and highly competent IT Project Manager (renewable contract) to be a consultant for a prestigious company in the healthcare industry, in Shanghai.
Reporting to: Program Director
• The project objective is to respond promptly to the demands of the Group Security in order to ensure a large program of security remediation:
• Manage and coordinate the activities for the Group Security
• Manage the various stakeholders of the concerned regions (Asia-Pacific and Japan)
• Ensure the relevant reports are timely and accurate
• Monitor project activities
• Liaise with management and expert support level
• Bachelor or Master’s degree
• 5-7 years of experience in Infrastructure Services including 3 years in Project Management.
• Good understanding of Information Systems and Security.
• Excellent diagnostic, problem solving skills and approach with the ability to prioritize, organize in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
• English and Mandarin language are mandatory