- Shanghai - Shanghai
Our client is currently looking for a dynamic and highly competent IT Project Manager (renewable contract) to be a consultant for a prestigious company in the healthcare industry, in Shanghai.
Reporting to: Program Director
- The project objective is to respond promptly to the demands of the Group Security in order to ensure a large program of security remediation:
- Manage and coordinate the activities for the Group Security
- Manage the various stakeholders of the concerned regions (Asia-Pacific and Japan)
- Ensure the relevant reports are timely and accurate
- Monitor project activities
- Liaise with management and expert support level
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- 5-7 years of experience in Infrastructure Services including 3 years in Project Management.
- Good understanding of Information Systems and Security.
- Excellent diagnostic, problem solving skills and approach with the ability to prioritize, organize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- English and Mandarin language are mandatory