- Nanchang - Nanchang
Our client is currently looking for a dynamic and highly competent IT Site Manager (renewable contract) to be a consultant for a prestigious company in the healthcare industry, in Nanchang.
• Ensure reliable and smooth operation of all site IT infrastructure for a 24x7 commercial manufacturing facility in the site, including infrastructure related hardware/software, ESX Virtualization, SAN storage, VMWare, Backup and Recovery, and the monitoring process.
• Manage and support the infrastructure site including Network, Wireless, ESX hosting environment, servers (virtual and physical), and Backup and Disaster Recovery system
• Support the IT Regional Site Head to assess current site IS architecture/infrastructure, and services to ensure appropriate alignment with the organization
• Lead and support IT site related problems and incidents, and follow up until root cause identification and problem solved.
• Contribute to the site project roadmap definition and implementation to align with business strategy and processes.
• Manage IT resources and/or contractors including onsite service support technicians
• Implement local processes driving compliance requirements and best practices for Security, Data Integrity, Patch management
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related, preferably Master’s degree
• 5+ years of experience directing and/or managing Automation/IS systems and departments
• 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting IS Infrastructure systems and applications
• Strong technical hands-on experience on IS infrastructure: virtualization environment and hosting, network communications, backup and DRP, SAN Storage and Server.
• Experience executing and/or supporting capital projects including manage contractors, schedule, and validation on GMP Environment.
• Experience supporting 24x7 commercial manufacturing sites
• Strong business sense and mindset as well as communication in both technical and business language
• Demonstrates leadership, interpersonal, technical aptitude, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Possesses strong team skills, including ability to train/coach/develop work teams, motivate/empower others, and manages conflict