- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is an American company specialized in Health Care and Medical Devices. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Brand Marketing Associate Director.
Job location: Shanghai
Scope: Translate Global and China brand and sub-brands strategy into actionable communication & marketing strategy and plan, creating relevant content, digital activation and media plans.
Reporting to: Marketing, Digital and e-commerce Director
- Own yearly creative agency relationship and build the content required on the entity brand and sub-brands , aligned with the Global team.
- Assist the marketing Director on brand and sub-brands communication plan. Be accountable for the communication plan execution excellence, KPI setting, result analysis and success sharing across the organization.
- Build relevant content that will follow the consumer journey and IMC process. Ensure the relevant budget is associated to each consumer journey steps.
- Collaborate with other marketing peers from local to regional and Global to ensure consistent communication across whole brand portfolio.
- Manage external agencies and cross-functional teams for marketing plan execution, budget & result tracking/analysis and success sharing
- Creative, innovative and relevant consumer and professional campaigns materials for both online & offline (POA, digital platforms, including the new CRM)
- The employee will have people to manage, motivate and retain
- Proactive people person, team builder, motivational and influencing person
- Strategic thinking on brand building/annual business plan
- Good understanding of Chinese consumer insights & professional insight, know how to leverage regular research or ad hoc research to collect/dig out the related insights
- Be a master of digital and social media and used to lead agencies on planning & execution to deliver best in class content
- Be able to Influence global/regional partner to develop communication message and assets with Chinese insights, in China market context.
- Cooperate with Sales Team to drive best in class sales messaging and forecasts and Business planning activities
- Follow up & influence sales team on front line execution and tracking
- Cooperate with Trade market for customer program/ in-store merchandising/in-store activation
- Cooperate with digital/e-commerce team to drive brand awareness and preference
- Lead the research and insights knowledge gathering for China
- Sensitive to numbers and market dynamics, with the capability to change the insight/# into executional plan
- Willing to thrive and share excellent results to serve as an APAC and Global example.