- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a European company specialized in high-quality food supplements and cosmetics for health, fitness and beauty. They are in the MLM business or Direct Selling.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Area Sales Manager” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: To be leading the business by providing strategies to identify opportunities in the market and achieve company objectives. This position requires building strong business relations and a strong network within the market. You will be required to lead all business units, provide guidance and leadership, motivate staff and give the direction for the company. This position will need to conduct presentations and seminars for C-level executives. In this role, you will need to drive the P&L and further the business growth and manage the operational budgets.
Reporting to: Director (Head Quarter Asia Pacific)
• Identify key organizations within developing markets and assist with leadership development by providing training and recognition
• Manage leader’s expectations of developing markets
• Review and map-out timelines for new market development projects
• Conduct preliminary research regarding local MLM laws/restrictions
• Draft business plans for markets that are reaching reputable sales levels
• Be the interdepartmental liaison for new market development projects, including:
o Assist with product registration processes by meeting regularly with Regulatory and report any issues or problems
o Work with Finance on business plans, financial models, banking, and merchant service accounts
o Provide all needed content and materials to Marketing
o Incorporate IT in all meetings and deliver needed information to them to facilitate new market development implementations
• Provide necessary trainings to Member Services/Account Management
• BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred with 5 or more years of experience in MLM industry or related field.
• Good communicate skill in both writing and speech.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Teamwork and co-operation. Active, initiative, decisive.
• Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solving, scope technical requirements and prioritize
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Possess “can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, a strong determination commitment to deliver results.
*Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application*