- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is an American company specialized in Health Care and Medical Devices. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Brand Manager.
Job location: Shanghai
Scope: Responsible for achieving China business objectives through the strategy and execution of a marketing plan for the overall brand and particular product line, to one or more of our core target audiences, i.e. Consumer Marketing, Professional Marketing and Trade Marketing.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
- Own premium products platform from brand growth plan, new product launch, communication strategies & execution, assets/content development, performance analysis/tracking, be accountable for the market share and sell-in performance for all premium products platform.
- Collaborate with other marketing peers from local to regional to ensure consistent communication across whole Brand portfolio at different channels.
- Cooperate with Professional Marketing and PA team to ensure good communication/ training of brand philosophy with ECP.
- Cooperate with Trade Market for customer program/in-store merchandising/ in-store activation for beauty and mega brand.
- Cooperate with digital/e-commerce team to drive mega brand awareness and [reference, beauty business growth on line.
- Manage brand building/annual business plan and align with stakeholders from local, regional and global.
- Influence global/regional partner to develop communication message and assets with Chinese insights, in China marlet context.
- Manage external agencies and cross-functional teams for marketing plan execution, budget & result tracking/analysis.
- Creative consumer/professional brand/campaign related materials.
- Follow up & influence sales team on front line execution and tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, international exposure preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of solid Marketing experience, prefer combination of consumer goods & professional marketing experience, with multiple brands and/or multiple industry experience.
- Strong understanding of the market, category, brand and customer dynamics
- Experience in influencing people and cross function relationship
- Inspire trust with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented and detail-oriented with logical and strategic thinking
- Comfortable with fast pace execution cycle (POA activity); like challenges and proven problem solving abilities; open-minded, innovative
- Digital knowledge and mindset required
- Skillful on all basic office software
- Fluent in English
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Brand Manager” job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.