- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is an American company specialized in Health Care and Medical Devices. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Brand Marketing Associate Director.
Job location: Shanghai
Scope: This role will be responsible for developing customized Demand Generation plan for key strategic retailers based on brand strategy and joint business planning.
Reporting to: Associate Customer Marketing Director
• Fully understand key strategic retailers’ business, operation, and development strategy- fully corporate with key account managers to develop by customer’s business development strategy, category management plan and support plan.
• Own yearly demand generation plan with key retailers by integrating on-line and off-line resources and work out innovative/optimized O2O plan.
• Track and ensure JBP execution result regularly, call out potential risk and work on back-up solutions if needed.
• Assist customer marketing peers and brand marketing manager on strategic retailers’ Mega event planning and track execution. Ensure fully execution of brand strategies.
• By customer ROI management for strategic retailers with pre-planning and post expense efficiency check. Optimize planning with ROI analysis results.
• Bachelor degree with a minimum of 7 years related working experience
• Retail industry and sales background preferred
• Good understanding in customer marketing or relevant experience is preferred;
• Category management experience preferred
• Strong business planning skills of both on-line and off-line preferred;
• Demonstrate ability to influence cross-functional partners to drive synergized planning
• Good and clear communication skills
• Good analytic skills
• Good interpersonal communication skill, good collaboration & coordination skill
• Fluent English in oral & written
• Knowledge of brand building/annual business plan
• Retail expert with strong sales background: fully understand key retailers’ business status, operation and development strategy, being a retail expert with strong sales background.
• Strong business planning capability
• Strong cooperation/communication capabilities to work with digital/e-commerce team and sales team to drive on-line/ off-line interaction plan in strategic retailers
• Sensitive to numbers, strong analysis capability and ROI management skills