- Bangkok - Bangkok
Our client is a European company, one of the world largest freight forwarding and logistic. For these client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Business Development Executive to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: Getting new business opportunity and maintain the existing customer under Project and Energy/Power Plan target accounts list to achieve Project and Energy/Power Plan‘s budget, focusing specifically local account and cooperate account.
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
• To achieve yearly revenue and GP target as mutually agreed.
• Maintain & hunting new business under Project and Energy/Power Plan market.
• RFQ, REP, RFI, Tender and quotation for assigned clients.
• SOP and rate profile.
• Conduct KPI Performance review together with operation manager as customer’s requirement.
• Revenue & GP on Monthly/Quarterly report.
• DSO/Aging review with Finance & Operation team.
• Information/data required for new service, major business development campaigns and new business unit.
• Follow up sales lead & shipments.
• Update customer information.
• Credit application and review.
• Join product development for new innovative solution to go beyond client’s expectation.
• Follow ISO 9001, 14000 Procedure.
• Communication and cooperate with team of Project and Energy/Power Plan overseas together with other Thailand colleagues and other depts.
• Create Project and Energy/Power Plans trategies to sell more and grow faster under Project and Energy/Power Plan accounts list as agreed.
• Other tasks as assigned by Business Development Manager.
• Maintaining contract with the client organization and obtaining clarifications.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in any field
• Minimum 5 years experienced in logistics freight forwarding business or projects management know how with minimum 3 years experienced in the industry.
• Capable of using MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills in Thai and English and both in spoken and written.
• Additional language skill is an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and able to cope up with stress.
*Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application*