- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a multinational food group operating in the rice, pasta and sauce sectors. For these client, Talent Fishers is looking for an Assistant Accounting & Financial Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok
Reporting to: Accounting & Financial Manager
• To prepare the month closing, package report and accounting reports in accordance with Financial Reporting Standard and regulatory requirement
• To prepare and review of balance sheet account reconciliations and ensure all adjustments are made in a timely manner and ensure appropriate actions are in place to follow up issue
• To prepare management report to management team and improve/ update the accounting information analysis to support management decision
• Coordinate with external auditors, other departments, regulator and Revenue Department on accounting and tax matters
• Bachelor's/ Master's in Accounting or Business Related fields
• At least 5 years of experience working in an accounting function
• Having knowledge or experience in SAP system and BOI is preferable
• CPA qualification is preferable
• Team work and ability to work under tight deadline and pressure
• Very Good command of English.
• MS Office proficient