- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a multinational food group operating in the rice, pasta and sauce sectors. For these client, Talent Fishers is looking for an Assistant Accounting & Financial Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok
Reporting to: Accounting & Financial Manager
- To prepare the month closing, package report and accounting reports in accordance with Financial Reporting Standard and regulatory requirement
- To prepare and review of balance sheet account reconciliations and ensure all adjustments are made in a timely manner and ensure appropriate actions are in place to follow up issue
- To prepare management report to management team and improve/ update the accounting information analysis to support management decision
- Coordinate with external auditors, other departments, regulator and Revenue Department on accounting and tax matters
- Bachelor's/ Master's in Accounting or Business Related fields
- At least 5 years of experience working in an accounting function
- Having knowledge or experience in SAP system and BOI is preferable
- CPA qualification is preferable
- Team work and ability to work under tight deadline and pressure
- Very Good command of English.
- MS Office proficient