- P.R.China - Shanghai
The Talent Fishers Group is one of the best independent HR Consulting and Executive Search group specialized in the Asian markets. Our China branch, located in Shanghai, is searching for its Business Development Director.
Member of the China management team
Reporting to: Asia CEO
As Business Development Director, you will:
- Coordinate all new business development activities for Talent Fishers through the supervision of our consulting team’s sales activities (retained or exclusive fee model only).
- Develop new tools and best practices to optimize the efficiency of our sales process
- Train the consulting team to develop their professional skills and efficiency in terms of business development and sales
- Define and monitor KPI to ensure the quality of the BD process in China
- Coordinate with other Asia offices’ BD management team for a harmonized sales development and joint-actions planning
- Develop networks of business referral partners in Asia, Europe and North America
- Design and enforce the Business development and Sales strategy along with the Asia CEO.
- Experience in B2B services, ideally in the recruitment, consulting or HR related industries
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Asia
- Strong sales and business development skills with a solid track record in a premium and retained environment
- Team management experience
- Result oriented
- Detailed and processed oriented.
- Excellent command of English; Another language skills would be a “plus”