- Sales / Marketing
- Vietnam - HCMC
Our client is a European company specialized in ingredients used in the pet food and nutrition industries.
Job Location: Hochiminh City
Scope: To increase AQUA sales and profitability on Vietnam market in priority and neighbor countries (Malaysia, Myanmar, Cambodia), according to the overall organization strategy, define and manage the sale’s policy in accordance with development and profitability objectives of the company, supervise local testing in aquaculture in collaboration with local team and global aquaculture division
Reporting to: Regional Sales Director
• Business Development with local and key accounts.
• Business opportunities: prospection and product solutions to be managed in collaboration with director of sales
• Propose technical marketing activities in Vietnam approved by the Director of sales.
• Take leadership on the management of Vietnamese customers. Define the pricing sales policy and sales conditions. Action plan per customer to be reported to the Director of sales.
• Collect local competitor and market information as well as information that has an impact outside the local market.
• Provide reports to the Director of sales: monthly activity, project review, Non conformities, etc.
• Develop and implement the aquaculture sales policy in coordination with director of sales: strategy, action plans for countries, customers, keys accounts; sales objectives, means and 3 year plans.
• Pricing, objectives and control of trade margins in collaboration with the Director of sales
• Monthly Development of trade balances for the General Management: sales (realized and projected), status of commercial actions (completed, ongoing and future), key accounts and key business indicators.
• Suggest yearly testing program in accordance of market potential, product resources and business opportunities
• Implement and lead testing program & protocols of aquaculture products in order to demonstrate performances on animal species
• Develop partnerships with local players (universities, customers, etc) to set-up trials as defined in testing program
• Bachelor Degree in Fisheries / Agriculture or any related field. Master degree or MBA preferable
• At least 10 years working experience. Previous sales and marketing experience is essential
• Able to work independently and cooperatively with cross functional group. Analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Strong analytical mindset, strategic thinker, strong business sense and result-driven interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Readiness to travel both inbound and outbound
• Fluent in spoken and written English