- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is global logistic solution company. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a General Manager – Container Transportation to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: Manage overall container transport management of customer accounts in assigned area in order to provide transportation services to fulfill the customer’s needs, including: maintaining and enhancing business relationships with the customers.
Reporting to: Managing Director
• To control transport operation including Container haulage operation, Chemical lorry transportation, Cross-Border transportation and manage own trucks and many Subcontractors.
• Lead the responsible transportation management teams to ensure processes; including effective management of resources, performance, occupational health, safety, environment and quality.
• Establish and implement container transportation strategies and management plan with direct impact on the objectives and on business results.
• Take full responsibility of budget and P&L statement in assigned area under Transportation Scope and improve transport operation with cost effectiveness.
• Identify where the services to customers should be improved, then develop and implement initiatives and processes for transport management.
• Identify and analyze transport problems and develop and implement solutions to enhance transport operations with monitoring and evaluation tools for the both operation/cost effectiveness.
• To analyze operation performance such as truck & driver utilization, fuel consumption, service quality (KPIs) and report to top management by monthly basis.
• Male, Age 40 - 47 years old.
• Bachelor degree or higher in related field
• At least 10 years of working experience in Logistics and Transportation (Prefer Export-Import Container haulage operation)
• Experience in planning and budgeting, managing processes, dealing with complexity.
• Ability to think strategically, strong communication skills, strong presentation skills,
• Proven track record in delivering results and have the ability to set clear direction while navigating through a very collaborative work environment.
• Good in English communication.
• Strong in people management and problem solving skill.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the GM – Container Transportation job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.