- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is an International Japanese Electricity retail supply, energy supply, power generation engineering, wind power generation, geothermal steam production equipment.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “General Manager-Operation& Maintenance” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Scope: To manage the overall of the plant operation. And manage the performance and cost of Operation and maintenance of the plant including KPI develop company's annual business plan and company's business expansion.
Reporting to: Managing Director
• To reinforce MD from new project development up to the application to regulators/ authorities until get certificates or licenses status.
• Cooperate MD to develop company's annual business plan by evaluating performance and finding improvement potentials of existing co-generation plants and identifying strength of O&M for company's business expansion.
• Approve/integrate annual O&M plan of each plant with budget for MD approval to achieve company's business plan.
• Responsible for performance and cost of O&M including KPI (e.g., power generation & heat recovery efficiency, utilization) of the co-generation plants.
• Lead PMs, solve the issues at site with PMs and provide instruction/approval to PMs and obtain full support from MD to achieve and improve KPI (e.g., Procurement requisition approval for better budget utilization, best practice transfer, standardization, best practice imports from Japan affiliates.)
• To support PM to renewal certificate or licenses
• Coordinate to establishing Health Safety and Environment management system with comprised of: Safety policy, organizing, implementation planning and evaluation/action for improvement.
• Consideration and approval the Planning and budget for plant operation establishment
• To incorporate with MD developing annual business operating plan through value chain analysis, strategy formulation/monitoring
• Visit Plant regularly to gathering information's and incorporated/reinforce plant operating effectiveness
• Cooperate with Engineering manager to strengthen the plant facilities efficiency and effectiveness to satisfactory client's requirements.
• Review, approval and consolidate Monthly operating report.
• Manage O&M to achieve no accidents and good compliance with law (including report to the relevant authorities).
• Responsible for HR development for technical staff through recruiting, appraisal, promotion and training.
• Build/maintain good relationship with client team as a head of technical staff of NSET
• Arrange the meeting to confirm and ensure with vendors for maintenance or improvement works, New vendor auditing, vendor performance appraisal/ report
• Consult or formulate client comment/recommendation to solving solution with MD and communicate to Plant Manager
• To monitor HRD implementation and encourage employee to consistency successful in career development
• To review all plant employees’ performance and recommend to promote/demote, compensation and career development action
• Regularly visit client for hearing and discussion the plant improvement and convey client needs to the plant
• Maintain relationship and raise trust with client as well as community
• Inform MD immediately and visit plant to confirm the plant and people well-protected and safety.
• BSc. Of Mechanical, Electrical or industrial science with middle class licenses
• Familiar with International codes and standard; Oil and gas industrial, Power plant
• Experience of VSPP power plant functional manager or large-scale factory utility manage more than 20 years
• Trained or certificate of conceptual skills (KPI, MBO, Strategic management and etc.)
• Experience to contact with Government Agency and Third Party related to Power plant
• O&M knowledge for co-generation (e.g., gas turbine/gas engine, generator, HRSG, boiler, gas compressor, chiller, NOx removal, power distribution system, substation, water quality management) is preferable, but not required
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “General Manager-Operation& Maintenance” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.