- hong kong - hong kong
Analyst/ Manager/ VP – Investment
Job Title: Analyst/ Manager/ VP – Investment
Department: Fund Management & Outbound Investment
- Based in Hong Kong, reports to the Managing Director
- Build and maintain broad industry networks in real estate market for source of deals in Hong Kong and Greater China region.
- Do in-depth analysis for evaluating investment opportunities and supporting investment decisions.
- Prepare tailor-made investment papers for investment approval process.
- Coordinate, negotiate, execute transactions and manage due diligence work in detail.
- Teamwork with Asset Management for better project value enhancement and successful project exit.
- Bachelor and above degree in relevant majors, with 5+ years of related experience, preferably in real estate investment firms.
- Broad connections and good relations with major players in the market.
- Proven of successful transaction records in recent years and be entrepreneurial.
- Proficient analytical skills with investment and valuation concepts.
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges and pressure, outgoing personality and active social player.
- Strong communication, coordination, presentation, people skills and good team player.
- Proficient with both spoken and written skills in English and Mandarin.