- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is the leader of innovative decorative paint manufacturing and exporter of premium chemical paint and coating products in Asia. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Country Manager Myanmar to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Myanmar
Scope: To achieving objectives and the implementation of policies and management structure. Taking role in linking the activities between the joint venture or activities related to the project.
Reporting to: Board of committee.
I. The scope of responsibility for achieving objectives and the implementation of policies and management structure:
• Together responsible for sales targets and business results of the company with Board (Executive Committee).
• To be responsible directly to the objectives and results of the work of the department which they are primarily responsible.
• To be responsible for controlling the implementation of policies by the intermediate division direction in order to create synchronous implementation for all parts.
• Trust is the representative for the company to carry out the management structure, communicate, build relationships with external organizations - are organizations that impact, influence to the business of the company to do the job smoothly and effectively.
• Responsible for the control and the link between the main departments in Myanmar with its head office in Thailand.
II. Role in linking the activities between the joint venture or activities related to the project:
• When there arises the need for consultation or expand business in Myanmar, including joint venture or subsidiary corporations arising company or matters relating to the align resources to support several times between the parties under the agreement are subject to the Board of Trustees (EX-COM) via the front.
• When Country Manager is notified by the Board of Directors for approval, Country Manager will be responsible for nationwide associated with the Project Director (Project manager) to carry out the work and shall have notified the specifics of the project, the process of project implementation, monitoring project results reported to the senior leadership directly (Function head).
• In the case of Country Manager with additional comments on the project, adjusted or changed to suit the actual business operations, Country Manager shall inform to EX-COM who are the main responsibility in Myanmar.
**Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application**