- Thailand - Rayong
Our client is the manufacturer of home appliances. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a HR Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Rayong
Scope: The Human Resources manager is responsible for adapting Human resources according to the Company evolutions, labour laws, contributing to the permanent of the social climate of the company, taking into account the skills and behavior and ensuring the employees’ and employer satisfaction, in accordance with Group policy. The HR Manager should advise and back up managing teams on all HR subjects.
Reporting to: Factory Manager.
• Working time, Payroll and Salary policy management
o Responsible of salary policy in accordance with salary market, local laws.
o Organize the payment of employees, in term of software with the IT manager, in term of banking with the financial manager
o Participate to the elaboration of working hours in accordance with local laws
• Competencies and skills management, recruitment
o Responsible of recruitment process from the job description to the integration of new employees
o Anticipate, in accordance with General Management, the future needs in skills and competency
o Participate in the career management: responsible for the adequacy of employees with their job, responsible with General Management for internal organization (promotions, reorientation, etc.)
o Responsible for the development of skills & competencies: job descriptions, job grading, ADI, identifying potentials
o Responsible of training programs of the company.
• Social law
o Monitoring relationship with administrations in relation with employment.
o Responsible for social monitoring
o Check and make sure about the conformity of the local labour laws and advise/alert the managers.
• Social climate, Safety and disciplinary management
o Contribute to the respect of discipline’s rules in the plant
o Contribute to the implementation of safety rules, proposes improvement
o Make sure that safety rules working conditions are respected.
o According to local laws, implement all disciplinary instructions and punishment if necessary
o Being regularly on the field and build a proximity relationship with employees in order to evaluate social climate and alert if necessary
o Creating and managing indicators and tools: KPI
• Managing HR team, processes and policies
o Support the managers in all HR field
o Developing and adapting HR projects with Group’s international HR team
Manage HR Generalist team
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
• Minimum 8 years of experience in HRD, HRM
• Able to deal with people from multifunction and different job level
• Strong background in Project Management, People Management, Employee Engagement & Career Development and Labour Law.
• Result-oriented, proactive self-starter with positive attitude
• Strategic mind with strong leadership qualities, communication and motivation
• Initiative and methodical with a practical approach
• Good command of English and computer literacy
• Able to work under pressure with highly responsible, analytical and systematic.
• New plant set up experience will be advantage.
**Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.**