- China - Shenzhen
Our client is an award winning and top 500 MNC within China with a rich and diverse history spanning over 30 years within the Real Estate and Private Equity sector.
Job location: Shenzhen
Scope: To build a long-term and sustainable investment strategy for foreign acquisition and support the domestic China operation.
Reporting to: Group VP
- Participation in large-scale acquisitions and equity acquisitions In China and abroad, including but not limited to project negotiations, valuation, due diligence, transaction structure design, drafting of agreements;
- To assess the Group's investment projects and risk control, to provide management decision-making recommendations;
- Participate in the construction of the Group's investment system.
- Bachelor degree or above in key institutions, English as working language;
- Experience with well-known consulting firm or financial institution is preferred;
- Experience with real estate project is preferred;
- Work experience with well - known PE company is preferred;
- Work experience: 8-10 years.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one day upon application.