- General Management
- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is an international start-up company introducing a revolutionary product in the field of pollution filters. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a COO to accompany the growth of the company in Asia
Job location: Beijing
• Support the WFOE in charge of organizing new projects in Mainland China
• Oversight and key proponent of the sales function including development of new customers and enhancing key customer relationships inclusive of sales development
• Coordinating with the CEO on all key initiatives
• Production of monthly financial reports and annual budget.
• Responsible for preparing weekly status updates of the company
• Define and implement the new product development and introduction
• Overview the Legal Administration and Security
• Bachelor Degree or above.
• At least 8 years working experience, preferably within similar industry in China or Asia Region and with management positions.
• Strong management and functional skills; Excellent leadership, communication & negotiation skills
• Previous experience with start-up would be an advantage.
• Experience performing general administrative duties.
• Analytical mindset, strategic thinker, strong business sense and result-driven.
• Fluency both in Mandarin and English
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.