- Vietnam - Hochiminh
The Talent Fishers Group is the specialist for servicing Western companies with their HR Consulting & Recruitment needs in Asia.
The solutions we deliver (recruitment / consulting) are adapted to SMEs and Multinationals, for all situations a Western company is facing in a start-up or already well-established phase of its development in Asia.
As a Premium boutique HR solutions group, Talent Fishers covers the whole of Asia for the following services:
- Recruitments: Executive Search; Search & Selection; Recruitment process outsourcing
- HR Consulting: Attract; Develop; Retain
- Influencers & Experts consulting: Executive interim; Board sourcing; Short terms experts consulting
Headquarter in Shanghai (China), with other offices in Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, India and Turkey.
We are now looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our team in Vietnam. This is a full 360 degree role, you will be responsible for achieving targets, business to business sales to include client site visits, new business development and revenue generation.
If you like to work in a busy-dynamic office environment with a supportive and experiened team that share your passion and enthusiasm for going above and beyond, fantastic training and a clear career pathway then we would love to hear from you!
Reports To: Country Manager (Vietnam)
Location: District 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Work hours : Monday to Friday, 9AM – 6PM
Contract : Permanent
• Service the employment requirements of existing clients and match candidates to positions
• Develop new business through sales call, email campaigns and drop-ins
• Attend meetings, developing and managing your own client profile and establish a strong pipeline of jobs
• Establish a strong database of candidates, sourcing suitable candidates utilising many different attraction techniques
• Develop relationships with clients and candidates.
• Achieve the target per agreed with the company structure
• Other task assigned by the Country Manager
• 2-3 years of recruitment experience or relevant industry experience (preferably sales person in Hospitality, Tourism, Retails, IT…)
• High level of motivation and determination to succeed in a start up operation
• Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• A high desire to grow and develop and progress your career
• Attention to detail
• Competitive & Driven
• Good command of English (other languages will be a plus advantage)
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please send your resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org