- France - Paris
Our client is a European leading advertising technology company about to set up operations in Beijing. With offices and customers worldwide, our client is experiencing rapid growth recent years. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a DSP Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job Location: Beijing
Reporting to: Programmatic Chief Officer
Within our booming programmatic business unit, and under the responsibility of the Chief Programmatic Officer (Global), you will be responsible for developing our relationships with DSPs within your region, in order to develop the company's revenue with the DSPs.
- Execute the DSP Strategy to expand this key revenue stream: define the strategy to increase revenue originating from the DSPs of your area and from established local relationships
- Signing of new deals and upgrading current DSPs:
- Initiate deals with new DSPs within your area: initiate contact, negociation, closing of contract
- Explore and build new revenue opportunities with existing demand partners: integration upgrades
- Integration follow-upuntil the DSP or the upgrade is live
- DSP Account Management: Ensure perfect execution of our relationship with the DSPs and make sure existing DSPs are properly managed. Drive long-term partnership with DSPs through a deep understanding of their businesses, and strong relations with the decision makers
- Help building a consistent local offering: Together with Marketing team, help build an effective packaging of our offer to develop the business with the DSPs of your region
- Build a strong speech: Together with Marketing team, build an effective pitch that will communicate the benefits of the company RTB+ and help DSPs provide agencies with the most effective solutions. Work with marketing to build compelling case studies, sales materials and best-in-class examples
- 5 years of digital sales, experience in an ad tech, SaaS or programmatic buying or selling environment. Mobile and video experience is a plus. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience working with DSPs, DMPs, data providers, and other programmatic platforms, as well as have a thorough understanding of the digital advertising eco-system.
- Sales orientated, focused on identifying new business opportunities using knowledge and credibility to change customer behavior and increase revenue
- Well connected in the industry with strong DSP contacts
- English is mandatory. Other languages would be a plus.
- Adaptability: Imaginative and open-minded, you can adapt to the audience and are efficient towards a broad range of internal and external contacts.
- Ad technologies culture: You have a good understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, especially the Adtech one. You are already familiar with programmatic mechanisms (DSP, SSP, trading desk, DMP).