- Business Development
- P. R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a multinational company specialized in producing and selling frozen patisserie & bread.
The products are supplied in various channels (horeca channel, bakery chains, catering, premium SM & CVS...)
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Commercial Director.
Report to: General Manager
- Responsible for B2B commercial operations through Direct KA and Wholesaler Distributors
- Gain market share in existing clients and manage long term and ambitious growth plans (eg. Starbucks)
- Aggressive food service development in all bakery channels with acquisition of new clients (international and Chinese hotels, restaurants, QSR, coffee shops, bakery chains, catering, premium SM & CVS...
- Follow company's strategy and liaise with NPD, production, central marketing, international KA...
- Develop Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3
- Develop digital Sales tools and B2B e-tail
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate sales teams
- Design and implement Sales methodology
- Lead competitive review, consumers and clients insights
- Bachelor degree or above, preferable in business, international commerce, logistic or related disciplines
- Around 15 years' commercial experience, mainly in B2B food service
- Bakery channel knowledge and personal network with key decision makers
- Cross-functional knowledge, like supply chain, R&D, HR and Finance
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Mastering modern Sales operations technique
- Interdisciplinary talent with strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Native Chinese with fluent English (to communicate with C-level)