- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is an international French company, fast-growing leading service provider for the fashion and textile industry, which is securing the supply chain of the major European brands and retailers, from the biggest general retailers to the highest luxury brands. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Service operations planner.
Job location: Shanghai, P.R. China
Daily you will:
- Contact with suppliers and factories of our customer to trigger the services according to production planning.
- Make sure that everything is settled to perform the most reliable service.
- Manage the planning of the field team in the smoothest and most cost-effective way
- Follow the updates to maintain a high level of precision in your team organization.
On a regular basis, you will as well:
- Manage the workload of the team and make sure that their not working over their limits.
- Make sure that every field technician, has the proper tool for the service, and maintain the global
efficiency of the personal equipment of the workers.
- Collect, follow and control the monthly expenses of the field technician.
- Enthusiastic, Joyful and smiling person who like to work with others
- University licensed or you have a degree or master
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Merchandiser or account manager experienced
- Self-organized and careful on details
- Good at the usual MS suite and willing to learn others
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.