- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a large dairy foods company with a global presence, with manufacturing facilities located in Oceania and Asia.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a National Key Account Manager for its Dairy Food to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Scope: Responsible for overseeing all aspects of key account sales:
1. Key Account plans. SMART (Specific, Measureable, Achievable, Relevant, Time Oriented) plans
2. To achieve the sales target by account joint business plan and account management.
3. To achieve the brand health target by store execution and category management
Reports to: Head of sales- Dairy Foods
- Account promotion, execution, adjustment and follow up via market change
- Develop and adhere to Cycle and account planning targets
- Build effective long lasting trading relationships to be the first choice in dairy foods
- Effective trading terms developed to supporting targeted ROI
- In Store plans developed and Executed in conjunction with Marketing
- Category management in key accounts and stores
- Develop effective promotional plans that deliver profitable growth in each category
- Effective structure to report on competitor activity at Key Account and Dist.
- Support training and regular info and product training sessions to Dist. sales teams
- Develop Sales target incentive and management with distributor
- Ensure integrated transfer of sales and stock information
- Manage day to day operations of the business including securing contracts; price/trading term negotiations and other activities related to achievement of sales budgets.
- Take action to manage issues to resolve customers' queries in a timely and
- professional manner;
- Identify and analyze market gaps for Dairy Foods in China to meet changing customer needs
Multi-functional cooperation and Forecasting
- Cooperation with regional and field sales team
- Cooperation with internal supply chain, marketing and finance team
- Develop and continually maintain forecast planning accuracy in conjunction with the
- Sales Director and Demand Planning team.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or above diploma in Commerce or related field
- Above 5 years' KA solid experience in the FMCG & Manufacturing industry
- Proficient in Excel and office software
- Excellent influencing and leadership skills
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented, initiative
- Fluent in English and mandarin
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.