- P.R. China - Suzhou
Our Client is an international leader in high-technical & ultra-clean plastics solutions for Medical, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic industry. The Group has operated in China over 10 years and has provide one-stop service from products concept design to production.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Key Account Manager to strengthen the Group development in Asia market.
Job location: Suzhou
Reporting to: : China General Manager
• Coordinate, develop, maintain and manage a portfolio of current and new customers in China
• With the support of the internal team (Sales Assistant and Design & Initialization, Marketing, Quality and Supply Chain department) to identify and capture the new projects, based on customers' requirements and company solutions
• Participate in the business negotiation, draft the supply contract, track the project processing status, promote the sale achievement so as to fulfill the sale target and amount cashed in time
• Support implementation of new products/equipment/services solutions
• Set up consolidated customer profiles and update accordingly
• Develop customer relationship and build a strong network
• Improve business reputation of the company
• Attend exhibitions and other business events
• 4 years experience in sales & business development of technical customized products in the supplier industry
• Knowledge of Medical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics industries
• Experience in plastics industry
• Experience in International key account management across China and Asia
• Good market analysis and development skills
• Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• Team player, independent and entrepreneurial
• Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English – written and spoken
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.