- Contract Logistics
- Thailand - Sao Thong
Business Development Manager Automotive
Our client is a well-known supplier of global logistics & supply chain tailor-made solution services in over 60 countries across a large variety of different industries and sectors such as Automotive, Consumer, Healthcare, Hi-Tech, Industrial, Oil & Gas and Retail. For this client, the Talent Fishers Group is looking for a “Business Development Manager” in the fields of contract logistics in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok, Thailand
Scope: To develop new contract logistics distribution & warehousing business in Thailand within the company focused verticals especially in the fields of automotive, to contribute to the national growth and profitability of the client.
Report to: Head of Business Development & Marketing
• Identify, develop and secure new business opportunities across the focused product groups
• Prepare and lead presentations to prospect and existing clients
• Facilitate regular meetings with clients and relevant operations staff to evaluate performance and receive updates from clients on challenges and future plans
• Actively assist with responses to all business proposals (RFI, RFQ, RFT, Technical Proposal, Commercial Proposal and Quotations) to customers and
ensure they comply with the client and regulatory policies and procedures, including aspects in Health, Safety, and Environment
• Identify market trends and provide recommendations to exploit any opportunities
• Prepare and confirm service proposal and pricing with the operations team to ensure work ability, profitability and Return on Capital Employed (ROCE)
• Work collaboratively within the company to ensure profitable and manageable business is won
• Facilitate cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships in order to better penetrate the market
• Provide update on commercial effort in weekly and monthly report
• Provide marketing support and knowledge within the company for all
products and services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Supply Chain Management or related field of study preferred
• Good sales techniques: concept sales, customer psychology and purchasing patterns
• Ability to read, write and speak English & Thai spoken fluently
• Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “BD Manager Automotive” job offer.