- Thailand - Rayong
Our client is the manufacturer of home appliances. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Deputy Factory Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Rayong
Scope: Leads the new plant settlement project. Ensures communication between the stakeholders and is responsible for respect of time scale & budget of the project, without compromising Company’s safety & quality standards. Monitor and analyse result of the KPI of the project.
Reporting to: Factory Manager.
• Pilots the new plant settlement project: Creating planning, following budget, and general assignment of resources with Factory manager & define Project Team Members
• Communicate the frame and goals of the project and create detailed:
- Planning (using project management tools: Master Planning, Visible Planning, etc.)
- Resources assignment: Who will be needed? What tools?
- Budget follow-up and report
• Coordinate the project :
- Organise & Lead Project meetings:
Kick of meeting
Project directors meeting (“Steering committee”) => monthly
Project members meeting => weekly
- Coordinate Project team members & ensure communication between stakeholders:
Lead the following teams & experts and define their role during the project: Industrialisation, Process, Supply chain, Production, Quality, IT, R&D, HR, Finance, Cost control
Encourage good communications and handle/solve tensions and motivate/coach the project team in achieving the expected results
- Bring a global vision on the project and prioritise actions with team members
• Monitor project’s KPIs & communicate to board of directors & team:
- Define KPIs with Project team & directors and ensure that they are followed & communicated
- Make reports, analyse & communicate on the project’s results & progression and adjust actions if necessary.
- Ensure the respect of time scale, assigned budget, safety and quality standards.
- Alert the Factory manager on any important issues of the project
• Manage the transition between Project phase and launching of “normal activity” phase
• Leads the coordination of teams to drive and achieve project
• Make sure that resources are available to succeed.
Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial Engineering and etc.) plus MBA or any other relevant to management field would be an advantage.
Minimum 10 years of manufactory, Automotive is preferred
• Thai nationality age between 40-50 years old.
• Very good command of English communication and computer literacy.
• Minimum 8 – 12 years in senior Plant operation management level with at least 5 years with proven work experience as a plant manager within multinational manufacturing working environment e.g. automotive, electronic.
• Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
• Familiarity with industry standard equipment, manufacturing tools and technical expertise (KANBAN, KAIZEN, LEAN, SIX SIGMA, JIT) and etc.
• Knowledge of international manufacturing quality, HSE standards e.g. (ISO, ISO TS, GMP, HACCP, OSHA and etc.)
• Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the Deputy Factory Manager job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application