- Bangkok - Huay Kwang
Our client is a world’s leading industrial city developer with a strong regional platform which serves a global clientè of over 1,000 customers. in planning, developing, managing, and marketing integrated industrial estates. The company strives not only to provide a location for businesses, but to create integrated cities with a range of services designed to support its client companies and the people who work for them. The company's headquarters are in Bangkok.
Job location: Bangkok, Thailand
Scope: The person will be responsible for managing the whole accounting closing of a legal entity in accordance to the compliance of local statutory requirement and he or she will be accountable in providing financial reporting and analytic capability to meet the business and financial governance needs and to meet the highest of standards. Furthermore, he or she needs to perform the company consolidation process on quarterly and year-end basis for the reporting to SET.
Report to: Reporting directly to the VP of Finance & Accounting.
• Perform, or supervise the performance of the company’s recordkeeping practices, to ensure conformity with government regulations, standard accounting principles (IFRS) and the company’s policies.
• Responsible for general ledger accounting function, including chart of accounts and collaborate with Accounting SSC for the financial closing activities and reconciliation of each month or quarter and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances
• Prepare monthly financial statements, including management reports and accounting analysis to identify and explain variances.
• Ensure the timely submission of all of the firm’s tax forms. Organize timely and accurate preparation of documentation pertinent to all of the firm’s tax responsibilities.
• Alert the VP regarding important issues that may have an effect on the firm’s financial, accounting and tax matters.
• Perform other regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting
• Perform fixed asset register management system and validation
• Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
• Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting (GPA .3:00)
(preferable Master degree in Accounting or Finance)
• 5 - 8 years of progressive accounting experience.
• Experience in audit of financial statements under IFRS, processes and controls as well as
experience in compliance and transition projects.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and use of accounting systems required.
• Ability to work independently as well as a team.
• Good command of English (TOEIC > 500)
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Financial Accounting Manager” job offer.