- Bangkok - Huay Kwang
Our client is a world’s leading industrial city developer with a strong regional platform which serves a global clientè of over 1,000 customers. in planning, developing, managing, and marketing integrated industrial estates. The company strives not only to provide a location for businesses, but to create integrated cities a range of services designed to support its client companies and the people who work for them. The company's headquarters are in Bangkok.
Job location: Bangkok, Thailand
Scope: The right candidate will need to collaborate with the image committee and management in developing and implementing the Group marketing communication strategy to reinforce public perceptions towards the client brands and reputation both in Thailand and International Markets. This person is accountable for the overall execution of Marketing Communication Strategy, Brand and Image of the Group as well as oversee the development and management of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), Public Relations and Relationship Management in order to strengthen the clients brand.
Report to: Reporting to CEO
Marketing Communication Strategy:
• Develop Marketing Communication Strategy/Plans for the Group in order to increase customers base and ensure the marketing strategies are align with the corporate goals and yearly sales target.
• Develop corporate communication plan and take lead to ensure its successful implementation, provide suggestion or guideline and handle crisis communications, coordinate with other departments / business units in order to communicate to public, media and clients.
• Manage Brand and Image in all media channels to support the Group Business and develop the brand with the media both in Thailand, Vietnam and International.
• Provide guidance/advice in regard to the use of the client brand, guideline for social media program, etc.
Media Relations and Public Relations:
• Manage Public Relations Department including monitoring news report of the Group and prepare/guide the management team for related functions that related to their responsibility.
• Develop professional relationship with both local, national and international medias/reporters through networking or PR consultant agency.
• Develop and Manage the communications tools: printed media, social network, websites, newsletter, email broadcasting, poster both nationally (Thailand) and internationally.
• Manage CSR Department and Work closely with Sustainable Development Committee to develop strategic and creative CSR campaigns and activities that align with the Group CG’s policy (Corporate Governance).
• Develop Plan to strengthen CSR projects and events according to corporate image strategy.
• Manage the Relationship Management(RM) Department in order to increase satisfactory of clients customer-business relationships.
• Ensure the effectiveness running of RM department in taking care of the client’s delegations or representatives especially potential customers, VIP guests and group of visitors.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Management, Journalism and Mass Communication, Social Science or any related fields from recognized university.
• Have Progressively Experiences in Marketing communication, Public relations, CSR, at least 8 years.
• Possess a good command of English and have good Microsoft Office skills (TOEIC 700)
• Have Customer Service, service-minded and positive attitude.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Strong leadership, good management and analytical thinking.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Vice President Marketing & Communication” job offer.