- Bangkok - Patumwan
Our client is Bangkok-based hospitality management company that specializes in the management of fitness wellness, resorts and lifestyle concepts. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Business Development Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Oversee management of Company property, ensuring smooth operations, revenue targets are met and profits maximized.
- Determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the company's revenue and work closely with Executive Director.
Reporting to: Executive Director
- Oversee management of wellness centre, Facility, program ensuring smooth operations, revenue targets are met and profits maximized
- Work with management to build and implement the development company strategy.
- Source & Identify potential local and international business partners.
- Actively explore different marketing channels to promote all services.
- Carry out any assigned tasks as directed by the Management team.
- Thai nationality and Local expatriates are welcomed.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant degree.
- At least 5 years in the hospitality industry with operations and revenue management experience.
- Extensive experience in developing new businesses or project expansion.
- Well versed in online marketing.
- Self-motivated & hardworking.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to travel
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the Business Development Manager job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.