- Vietnam - HCMC
The Talent Fishers Group is a leading recruitment firm servicing western companies with their recruitment needs in Asia.
The Talent Fishers Vietnam office is currently hiring: ASSISTANT RECRUITER
The role of the Assistant Recruiter is to closely working with the Country Manager, to provide assistance to manages the candidates/clients, which means handling all aspects from researching, sending emails, formatting resumes to preparing a candidate for an interview, arranging meetings.
We are looking for an individual with the proven ability to assist with high volume tasks with little supervision. This position is highly administrative; requires attention to detail and organizational skills.
You will be working in a team-oriented environment alongside the Lead Recruiter on the Entry-Level Team. You may be in communication with a number of candidates through email and phone to set up interviews, provide updates, etc.
The Assistant Recruiter to Country Manager performs various duties and must be flexible as this position has the potential to grow.
- Take leads and information generated by the Country Manager and manage them through the entire placement process
- Prepare/provide information to candidates throughout the interview process
- Relationship building with our candidate and client base
- Manage process, resume flow, candidate scheduling, background checks, interview preparation and troubleshooting
- Gather contact information, enter data into database and maintain database information on candidates, companies and job openings
- Utilize database for networking with clients and candidates for current openings via email and phone
- While there is no “cold calling” involved in the role, the successful candidate must be adept at picking up the phone and initiating calls to prospective clients and candidates.
- Other tasks assigned by the Country Manager
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior work experience in an office environment and recruiting experience is preferred but not essential
- Good command of communication in English, other languages would be plus advantage.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please send your resume, cover letter to email@example.com