- Thailand - Patumwan Bangkok
Position: Customer Service & Commercial Engineer
Our client is an international well-known tailor-made producer of machinery for different industries and production lines. Furthermore, they are taking care of maintenance, installation, costumer services/support, design solution.
Located in over 25 countries and with nearly 9,000 employees.
For this client, the Talent Fishers Group is looking for a “Customer Service and Commercial Engineer”.
Scope: The propose of this position is to support and to consult existing and potential clients in the testing, maintenance, installation of processing equipment.
Job location: This position requires to spend a lot of time visiting customers in Rayong Area, and from time to time overseas trips in ASEAN countries and eventually in Japan.
Report to: Products & Service Manager who is based in Japan
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Provide technical support to customers in the machine, testing, maintenance, installation and field trouble shooting.
• Actively communicate with customers to follow up development and qualification of the equipment on site.
• Assist and support the overseas teams in the preparation and submission of technical and commercial proposals.
• Support the group’s on-site testing, maintenance, installation jobs, data collection and technical meetings with customers.
• Identify and analyze potential projects and monitor project trends.
• Introduce the processing equipment technologies to existing and potential clients. (In the interview it will be specified which equipment exactly).
• Awareness of industry, market and legislative drivers that impact upon specific business systems.
• Develop relationships with key customers, and identify future growth opportunities.
• Thai nationality
• Bachelors of Science Engineering degree
• Strong technical background allowing to understand equipment specifications, maintenance, manufacturing processes and quality standards
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in automotive industrial project based, technical, maintenance and sales cycles.
• Knowledge of the Thailand industrial sector
• Strong business acumen (concept and practices and applies them across all situations)
• Good Analytical Skills (effectively supports decisions on factual data and analysis)
• Information management and presentation skills (MS office, etc.)
• Strong working experience on International companies collaborating with foreigners
• Good oral and written communication in English; Japanese would be a plus
• Good interpersonal skills (effectively interacts with diverse across section of people at all levels in the organization)
• Teamwork and leadership (guides and influences others toward the accomplishment of a goal)
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, proactive, able to work independently with widely diverse teams, autonomous but with continuous and transparent reporting to management
• Strong business ethics, always representing the client in a proper and professional manner
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Customer Service and Commercial Engineer – Applications for Automotive” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.