- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a leading retail business and real estate in Bangkok. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an "Assistant Vice President Engineering" to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok, Thailand.
Scope: Oversee and supervise the work of the engineering department as assigned by VP engineering including operation, maintenance, project and customer service to achieve the objectives and policies.
Report to: Vice President Engineering
• Review and analyze the Preventive Maintenance plans of systems.
• Oversee and communicate the Preventive Maintenance plans to achieve the goals.
• Control and supervise Operation team to follow the engineering process.
• Check and review the maintenance appraisal or other service from renter.
• Modify and update the system requirements and procedures.
• Supervise and solve general problems related to engineering system to meet the objectives of the engineering department.
• Thai Nationality
• Master’s Degree in Business Management, Electrical or Industrial Engineering or a related field.
• Having at least 7 years in Building Management or Manufacturing Management.
• Having at least 5 years in Building Energy Management System or Control Plants.
• Evaluate the system work (Experience in Project Management is a plus)
• Good command of the English language.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Assistant VP Engineering” job offer.