- Samutprakarn - Bangplee
Our client is a leading supplier of attractive and convenient products for table setting and take-away, creative packaging and take-away solutions. Current turnover is c500M THB with plans to double this through a mix of expanding product lines to current key accounts, driving more international exports and potential acquisitions.
Job location: Bangkok and Bangplee, Samutprakarn
Scope: Manages all aspects of the business and P&L, grow the business both domestic and export. Improve efficiency in the machine park, Solve Supply chain challenge, build a strong management team including its activities and relationships with Board Management.
Reporting to: Board of Directors and Operationally to Regional Director and Head of Asia-Pacific (based in Bangkok)
- Direct business and financial operations of the Company,
- Establish an overall vision and business strategy and approve policies and procedures for the Company that contribute to the business growth and high performance;
- Set and monitor the performance of the Company against MNC standards and policies in areas such as cost control, sales revenue, tax and legal compliance and human resource management;
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities;
- Build partnerships with internal stakeholders across the business and geographies
- Drive commercial analyses like Competitor/Market/ Distributor/Customer mapping.
- Develop and implement sales and brand marketing strategy that improves the Company's competitive position in Thailand and overseas export markets;
- Lead, direct, and control all Company's internal functions so that policies, procedures, and activities meet the Company's short and long-term business objectives,
- Responsible for business planning to develop a business strategy (with a special focus on sales and brand marketing)
- Determine strategic business targets in areas such driving key account growth, new account acquisition, new product launch, and penetration in Thailand / overseas, product mix, sales volume, market share, and being responsible for the performance of the Company against these goals;
- Define the Company's structure and customize the existing one to assure the achievement of mid-term and long-term business goals;
- Organize work and efficient interaction of all departments and functions of the Company; guide them to develop and upgrade business operations taking into account the existing market priorities; raise the efficiency of the Company's performance; increase product sales and competitiveness of the Company's products in the Thai market;
- Lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team of senior managers to ensure that the Company achieves its business objectives.
- Years of Experience: no less than 10 years in business development or sales & marketing
- At least 8 years at a Senior Management position in a multinational business;
- Leadership, excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Thorough knowledge of economic, political and cultural context of Thailand;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools with proven track record
- Strong B2B sales background and ideally strong connections across Hotels, QSR and Catering
- Ability to deal with all kind of a business unit operations (experience overseeing manufacturing and supply chain is a plus but not a pre-requisite as it is envisaged there will be a strong COO in place to look after this)
- Strong financial background;
- Team player, empathetic, strong and engaging leadership, visionary, high self-organization, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic mindset combined with an operational management style
- Open to and able to drive change.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Fluent English and Thai language
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the General Manager- Thailand job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.