- Samutprakarn - Bangphli
Our client is a leading supplier of attractive and convenient products for table setting and take-away. creative packaging and take-away solutions to both professionals and consumers. The HQ is in Sweden. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a COO to lead day-to-day operations.
Job location: Bangphli, Samut Prakan.
Scope: To lead the operation area such as Production, Logistics, Quality and Supply Chain.
Reporting to: CEO
- As a member of Company Management team support the CEO to develop the company in line with the strategic plan.
- Lead and develop the team towards highest standards in the strategic plan. Securing a strong training and coaching culture.
- Secure improvement trends for Area KPI's.
- Secure a very close partnership with the sales team making sure improvements
- are in full sync with customer expectations.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Lead technology development bringing the factory to leadership position in critical performance aspects, cost, quality, innovations, flexibility and customer service.
- Secure continuous improvements within the responsibility Area in regards of, systems, tools, routines, procedures. Well proven practices from best in class companies to be taught and applied by the team. Kaizen, SMED etc.
- Build partnerships with internal stakeholders across the business and geographies
- Ensure compliance with company and Global Group policies.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5-7 years of broad experience from factory management in a high performing area, with demonstrated track record in his/her previous roles
- Experience from working with strategic processes.
- Proven experience from best practice systems and tools like SMED, Kaizen, Lean OEE, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools with proven track record
- Experience from working in an international environment.
- Academic degree or other relevant degree.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Strategic mindset combined with an operational management style
- Coaching personality
- Business oriented.
- Self-confident, mature and non-prestigious.
- Open to and able to drive change.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good social skills and team oriented
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the Chief Operating Officer job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.