- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a leading European company specialized in environmental services. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a BD Manager to accompany their growth in China.
Reporting to: VP
• To generate new projects in China by means of prospecting and networking.
• Establish and develop commercial relationships with customers and relevant stakeholders.
• Develop business plans to ensure business growth targets are met.
• Create solid relationship with relevant authorities, such EPBs, industrial parks administration, industrial associations.
• Prepare projects report in various stages and the preparation of weekly progress report and monthly report.
• Collect and analyze marketing information based on company business strategy, such as hazardous waste market, municipal waste, soil remediation, etc.
• Ensure that the company's services, image, reputation, and achievements are represented to maximum effect to present added value.
• The ability to work in line with internal other business lines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – FUNCTIONAL/OPERATIONAL
• To participate in company R&R Asia business strategy
• To analyze target provinces market information needed
• In addition to HW incineration, to participate in company R&R business scope training
• To participate in on-going projects / activities
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – CLIENTS (INTERNAL & EXTERNAL) RELATIONSHIP
• To identify new business regions, clients and partners
• To present company’s profile to relevant governmental organization, i.e. EPB, Park AC etc.
• To develop the decision markers network of all stakeholders within the project site
• To organize and setup meetings between clients and company; play a role of decision makers and company’s management
• To ensure implement the target actions, with other BLs and supporting functions support / involvement.
• To organize workshops
• To retain and facilitate the relationships with all stakeholders of existing projects
• To develop and build up potential projects pipeline
• To make action plan, ensure the milestones meet the targets requirement
Education: Bachelor’s degree and above
• Preferably, having good knowledge on waste (Recycling, recovery or other kind of waste) industry and business nature
• Preferably, having experiences on governmental and complex business development or management.
• Proven track records in projects
• No less than 5 years of BD experiences
• Energetic and self-driven personality
• Good communication skills of both in Chinese and English
• Proactive and flexible
• Persistent and straight-forward
• Enjoy achieving things with and for others
• Enjoy pressure and be able to work on tight deadlines
• Be a people person and team player
• Analytical and structural working behavior
• Willing and able to travel
Excellent skills: Business development thinking, Business opportunity’s analyzing, Communication skills for any levels both internal and external, Business development process
Demonstrate ability to: good presentation skill both in written and oral
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 1 month upon application.