- Thailand - Rayong
Our client is an HVAC manufacturer of thermal solutions, they have over 10 Factories in different countries, Talent Fishers is looking for a Production Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Thailand and Asia.
Job location: Rayong
Scope: Actively involved in defining and executing strategic and tactical business goals in order to achieve operational and profit targets. The Production Manager will develop strong and productive working relationships with a client's Leadership Team members, and develop and implement standards of performance in the area of product quality.
Reporting to: General Manager (French Nationality)
- Responsible for managing and leading manufacturing to achieve greater efficiency and productivity through the use of quality improvements and cost containment methods in order to meet company's operational and financial goals.
- Responsible to develop and facilitate a cohesive team environment, which builds confidence & strong morale, and stimulates innovation and creative problem solving.
- Responsible for manufacturing personnel including training, skill development, performance reviews, and necessary disciplinary action.
- Work closely with General Manager, Customer Service, Human Resources and all other members of the management team.
- Utilize measurement tools to establish production benchmarks (i.e. cycle/flow times and waste reduction).
- Schedule shop loading and provide capacity planning that will allow teams to schedule daily work.
- Determine assembly methodology for assemblies of components and part features required to support the proposed product.
- Work with team members to ensure accuracy of work and provide constructive feedback as needed.
- Lead manufacturing process improvement initiatives and drive to closure
- Create manufacturing plans identifying key process characteristics or process specific
- Oversee a workforce of 50 employees in the manufacturing department
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering and etc.) plus MBA or any other relevant to management field would be an advantage.
- Thai nationality age between 35-45 years old.
- Minimum 8 years in Production operation management level with at least 5 years in a supervisory or management role and demonstrated leadership skills in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment, manufacturing tools and technical expertise (KANBAN, KAIZEN, LEAN, SIX SIGMA, JIT) and etc.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Good command of English communication and computer literacy.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the Production Manager job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.