- Bangkok - Bangkok
Our client is a well-known European International company specialized in Auditing, Accounting, Legal, Tax and Advisory services.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an “Audit Manager” to accompany the growth of the company.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: Being a part of a team you will be required to report to the Audit Director and will have responsibility for your client portfolio.
Reporting to: Audit Director
• Prepare and review audit work, manage client’s portfolio with high quality audit services.
• Manage financial performance, budgets preparation, invoicing and collection.
• Provide and maintain excellent technical and professional standard.
• Understand the Company' audit methodology.
• Participate in preparation of audit and special project proposals and contributing to their successful completion.
• Monitor and control audit staff ensuring high quality and efficiency.
• Identify how to develop further business opportunities and provide added value. • Perform practice management activities (training development, technical research, and delivery).
• Deal with other responsibilities when required.
• Thai National
• CPA certification is a must.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• A minimum of 6 years relevant working Audit experience.
• A Team player, willing to learn with a positive and can-do attitude.
• High technical skills, with proven leadership and interpersonal ability.
• Good communication and presentation skills, able to discuss complex problems with senior internal and clients.
• Excellent English level, both written and spoken.