- Bangkok - Bangkok
Our client is a well-known European International company specialized in Auditing, Accounting, Legal, Tax and Advisory services.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an “Assistant Accounting Manager” to accompany the growth of the company.
Job location: Bangkok
Scope: Being a part of a team you will be required to report to the Accounting Manager and will have responsibility for your client accounting reports.
Reporting to: Accounting Manager
• Deliver accounting reports for client’s management.
• Provide financial statements for statutory purposes.
• Maintain high quality standards while ensuring that the accounting services provided by your team are done on time.
• Build strong relationships with clients.
• Train, motivate and develop your accountant team.
• Improve your team efficiency to perform accounting services within budget. If there are budget overruns, identify the causes and implement solutions.
• Help in the preparation of proposals to prospective clients.
• Improve the internal processes and quality control of the Accounting Department.
• Thai National.
• CPA, Tax Auditor or other Accounting qualifications would be a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant working Accounting experience.
• Excellent knowledge of the Thai Revenue Code.
• Computer literate and familiar with accounting applications.
• Strong technical skills (IFRS, US GAAP, Financial services or Cost accounting.) • Good Command of written and spoken English.
• Eager to improve current skills, willing to grow in your career.
• Proactive attitude with the ability to solve and implement solutions to problems. • Able to work under pressure and familiar with tight deadlines.