- India - Open Location (New Delhi, Mumbai or Bengaluru)
As Country Manager of our India branch, you will:
· Develop an India focused boutique branch, dedicated to Executive Search and HR Consulting practice for the Indian Sub-Continent and Asia markets
· Personally drive the business development of the branch through direct sales for retained Executive Search and consulting assignments.
· Hire a team of researchers and Junior consultants, based on business results to ensure the proper growth of the branch
· Fully manage the P&L
· Participate in the brand awareness development in the region throughout P.R., networking, communication and marketing activities and contributions
· Participate in the Asia meetings to ensure business referral and joint BD actions in the region
· Coordinate the delivery activities through the monitoring of the quality of the search activities, the process compliance and the timeframe of projects.
· Personally drive the delivery quality of the branch through direct management of retained Executive Search and consulting assignments.
· Coordinate the business development activities of the team to ensure new clients acquisition and development of key accounts
· Coordinate payments collection in due time
· Suggest and enforce a development strategy for the office
· Manage the investments and profitability of the legal entity
· An intrapreneur
· Experienced in retained executive search
· Within an international context
· With proven client acquisition track record
· Renown for your ethics, your professionalism and your enthusiasm
· Willing to start-up a new professional adventure, supported by a young and ambitious boutique group
· Incentive driven
· Ideally fluent in French or German
· Loyal and fun
Qualified candidates will be requested to prepare a detailed business plan based on their understanding of our group's culture and positioning.